Photoset

agrabahprincess:

"Comedy is acting out optimism."
- Robin Williams (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

RIP Robin Williams, thanks for the laughs and comfort when I really needed it. Your amazing legacy in film and comedy will live on forever as long as people can laugh. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the Williams family and anyone else who needs a little support.

(via irishjohn33)

Photoset

christhecreep:

dead-queer:

cellarspider:

lyricalred:

whiskyrunner:

Just a reminder:the natural diet of these birds is BONES. Not just bone marrow; actual bone shards. They pick up huge freaking bones from carcasses and drop them onto rocks until they get spiky pieces and then they swallow them. Their stomach acid dissolves bone.

look me in the eye and tell me that’s not a fucking dragon

And they aren’t naturally red like that. That’s self-applied makeup. They find the reddest earth they can to work into their feathers as a status symbol.

And they don’t scavenge other parts of carcases, just the bones. 85-90% of their diet is exclusively bone. Hence why it’s only a myth that these birds would just pick up whole lambs and carry them off. It’s not true, but in German they’re still called Lämmergeier as a result.

say bones again

This is by far the most metal bird if not most metal carbon based life form on this planet. Dear kali

(Source: jenkristofu, via soad-moses)

Photo
Photoset

fallontonight:

Morgan Freeman falls asleep to the sound of Michael Caine’s voice

Text

All About The Nerd Life For Life

Text

elixirsoup said: so like 12?? gotcha

You clearly can’t read, can you? I’d like to know if you are a human being capable of a mature and respectful discussion, of which I’ve been giving you the opportunity to have such with me. Yet, you seem to only deflect away from the original topic or any of my questions.

As well, when someone asks me a question when they have the information in front of them the entire time, I will never directly answer the question. To give a man a fish, will feed him for a day, but to teach a man to fish, will feed him for a life.

I wonder if you’ll comprehend the meaning off the fish analogy. It would be nice if you could try and discuss whatever issue it is that you have with me, with some respect and maturity. And without the attempt to try and lower me down just to make yourself feel better. Here’s yet another chance for you to redeem some respect from me, and to have a respectful and mature discussion.

Though if you can’t, you won’t bother replying respectfully or maturely. Not responding with a more mature attitude and approach will confirm that you in fact cannot.

Text

elixirsoup said: important question: how old are you?? like seriously. anything over like. 14 would be kinda ridiculous to be a disrespectful glittertwat to people on the internet who did nothing to hurt you and then get pissed off when they're disrespectful in return like dang did your mom not hug you enough

Ah, deflection.

My point still stands… Are you not capable of taking constructive criticism and understanding when you made an error? Are you not capable of being butt hurt because somebody made a correction to something you said?

From a psychological background, it appears that these deflections you are making are merely about yourself. You would understand this, if you weren’t so quick to jump to conclusions and make profanity and immaturity prevalent in your comments back over something that wasn’t disrespectful or hurtful in the beginning.

Are you going to continue to throw the hatred around on the internet, and further make yourself look childish and immature, and further reinforcing any point I’ve already made?

And to answer your question, my age doesn’t matter, though should you be able to make an educated hypothesis, you should have the ability to comprehend that I have a post secondary understanding of subject of psychology, and have actually spent numerous more hours playing and understanding the very video games you claim to be a fan of. Though if you were a fan, you would have refrained entirely from the incorrect comment about Sheik being a man.

I could assume that you are merely a child, though your choice in profanity leads me to think you are just a really immature individual, who acts far younger than actually is. It’s sad when people can’t stick to a topic and discuss things with respect and maturity. 

Text

elixirsoup said: Oh, and also? I read your response to that last question. Firstly, It wasn't me. Secondly, you do not need a penis to be a male just as much as you do not need a vagina to be a female. That idea, in and of itself, is INCREDIBLY transphobic. People have the right to refer to Sheik with whichever pronouns they want, but people do NOT have the right to be outright twats about what other people choose to do. Go eat a moldy cock, you pretentious douche! Oh, and Learn your Zelda Facts!! :) :) :)

elixirsoup:

kylekong:

If I dressed in drag, that doesn’t make me a female. It makes me a MALE dressed in female clothes. 
Zelda, is a female, disguised as a male, known as Sheik. I guess you like gal’s who dress up as men, but whatever. Point is there, don’t make a post on the internet ignorant to fact and not expect to be corrected.

As already mentioned, if you don’t like that, don’t post something ignorant on the net. 

Real shame that you couldn’t respond back respectfully or maturely. And ending on “oh and learn your Zelda facts”… Is some excellent advise for you to follow.

im laughing so hard what the fuck

> posts shitty things in peoples tags
> disrespects people who did nothing to hurt them
> gets mad when theyre disrespected in return
> doesnt respect other peoples headcanons
> “BE MATURE!! :(“

I love how all these things are made up. OP is all butt hurt because of a correction post I made, so now they gotta be all hater on me.

Ah well.

Get my name out there. Do you think it bothers me? It’s the internet. Can’t be infamous without famous. ;)

Text

elixirsoup said: I would totally appreciate if you didn't leave your shitty comments on MY ART in MY URL TAG referring to MY HEADCANONS. Thank you. :)

elixirsoup:

kylekong:

If pointing out how Sheik is not male, and therefor cannot be a husband, is a shitty comment, I’d hate to be the science in your life. Fact is fact, truth is truth, and that’s what my comment was. There is nothing shitty about the truth unless it disproves or goes against something you believe in, which is pure ignorance in this case.

Still, don’t post something on the internet with incorrect facts and NOT expect someone to correct the information. If you don’t like that, I don’t think you should be on the internet.

I will happily tag whomever I choose in a post, in I feel it is fit. If you didn’t want to be get tagged, well, then don’t get facts wrong about what you are posting. All easily avoidable by refraining from ignorance.

lmao guys look at this pretentious fucknugget. damn

1) Look up the definitions to words you are trying to use.

2) Can you not respond respectfully and maturely? Or is being a cunt and being ignorant the only two things you can do?

3) Referring back to #1… By all means, tell me who I was attempting to impress on the internet, because I sure as well don’t know. Oh wait, that’s because I’m not trying to impress anybody… because it is the internet. I was pointing out how you made an error in your post, then you went all… You know what you did. lol

Text

elixirsoup said: Oh, and also? I read your response to that last question. Firstly, It wasn't me. Secondly, you do not need a penis to be a male just as much as you do not need a vagina to be a female. That idea, in and of itself, is INCREDIBLY transphobic. People have the right to refer to Sheik with whichever pronouns they want, but people do NOT have the right to be outright twats about what other people choose to do. Go eat a moldy cock, you pretentious douche! Oh, and Learn your Zelda Facts!! :) :) :)

If I dressed in drag, that doesn’t make me a female. It makes me a MALE dressed in female clothes. 
Zelda, is a female, disguised as a male, known as Sheik. I guess you like gal’s who dress up as men, but whatever. Point is there, don’t make a post on the internet ignorant to fact and not expect to be corrected.

As already mentioned, if you don’t like that, don’t post something ignorant on the net. 

Real shame that you couldn’t respond back respectfully or maturely. And ending on “oh and learn your Zelda facts”… Is some excellent advise for you to follow.

Text

elixirsoup said: I would totally appreciate if you didn't leave your shitty comments on MY ART in MY URL TAG referring to MY HEADCANONS. Thank you. :)

If pointing out how Sheik is not male, and therefor cannot be a husband, is a shitty comment, I’d hate to be the science in your life. Fact is fact, truth is truth, and that’s what my comment was. There is nothing shitty about the truth unless it disproves or goes against something you believe in, which is pure ignorance in this case.

Still, don’t post something on the internet with incorrect facts and NOT expect someone to correct the information. If you don’t like that, I don’t think you should be on the internet.

I will happily tag whomever I choose in a post, if I feel it is fit. If you didn’t want to be get tagged, well, then don’t get facts wrong about what you are posting. All easily avoidable by refraining from ignorance.

Text

Anonymous said: princess zelda and sheik are two different people technically speaking, princess zelda uses her power to disguise herself as a male to hide from ganondorf, so you use he, him and his. even in the game, sheik is referred to as a male, sheik has even been referred to as a male by aonuma himself. Learn your zelda facts kylekong!!

So you’ve played the game, then you’d know that Zelda disguises HERSELF as Sheik. She portrays herself as a male while in this form, but does that mean because Mulan (yes I’m making this reference) is no longer a chick because she disguised herself as a guy?

It’s revealed in Ocarina of Time that Zelda took to that disguise and kept the illusion that Sheik was a male character. But the fact of the matter is, no matter, you can’t no longer not be the gender you are and be the other gender. You yourself admitted that Zelda disguised herself as Sheik. Whether the disguise is a male or not, that doesn’t change Zelda’s gender, whether others referred to Sheik as a guy or not. Having others refer to Sheik as a male only reinforces Zelda’s ability to remain in her disguise, which was to prevent Ganondorf from knowing the where about of Zelda to prevent him from gaining her piece of the Triforce.

To summarize, yet again for you… Because someone disguises themselves as a character of the opposite gender doesn’t change their gender like you are implicating in your attempt to defend your point. IF Sheik was a guy, then it could not have ever been Zelda disguised as Sheik.

If you are elixirsoup, you shouldn’t cower behind an anonymous question. If you are someone else, and you were so certain that Sheik is a guy, a person with a penis… Which Zelda does not have, you would have no issue defending your point by revealing your username. From a psychological point, by not revealing your identity you are actually confirming some level of doubt in your own defense.

Photo
Sheik is not a guy… Sheik is Princess Zelda. Learn your Zelda facts elixirsoup!!

Sheik is not a guy… Sheik is Princess Zelda. Learn your Zelda facts elixirsoup!!

Text

Anonymous said: What's your dream job?

metalrocksyeah:

I actually have no idea XD I would love to make a living with playing in a band, but yeah…. that’s just a wild dream :p

Photo